A FANTASTIC OPPURTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR LEARNING
WITH UPTO 100% SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship Test For
II PUC + KCET
ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ
Test Date : 08-May-2022
Who Can Apply
II PUC - PCM-B/C/E Students
Appearing for KCET - 2022
I PUC - PCM-B/C/E Students
Appearing for KCET - 2023
Units and mesurements
Motion in a straight line
Motion in a plane
Work Energy & Power
System of particles & rotational motion
Mechanical properties of solids
Mechanical properties of fluids
Thermal properties of matter
Electric charges & Fields
Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Structure of Atom
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
Some p-Block Elements
Organic Chemistry: some basic Principles and Techniques br> Hydrocarbons
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
p- Block elements
d- and f- Block elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Relations and Functions
Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
Permutations and Combinations
Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
Sequences and Series
Relations and Functions
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Share & Invite Your Friends To Write Dr. Rajkumar's Scholarship Test | PUC Science
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a free aptitude test for 2nd PUC -science students
Please give your details in the registration tab or click on the link given
Duration – 90 minutes, Number of questions – 90. As per syllabus mentioned above.
Each correct answer you will fetch 1 point, negative answer will cost you -0.33 points.
Get Up to 100% Scholarships on II PUC PCM/B + KCET Courses
DRST can be taken on any Android Mobile Phone or Tablet. Kindly check your device, browser and your internet connection, to make sure you get a hassle free testing experience.
DSRT is online. You can choose any place as per your convenience to login on your phone to appear for the test.
There are no id and password for the test. You can enter the test through Dr.Rajkumar’s Learning App installed in your andriod phone.
No. A student can avail only one scholarship or discount at a time. Lowest calculated fee after availing a scholarship/discount will be applicable
Yes. All eligible students even Dr.Rajkumar’s Learning App students can appear for DRST. But the scholarship availed can only be used for enrolling in fresh courses.
No, you cannot
Yes, you can register for future DRSTs
One student can appear for the exam on only one device. Therefore, before the exam make sure your device, internet connectivity, browser, etc., are functioning properly.
Selected candidates from the Scholarship Aptitude test (that will be held on 08-May-2022) shall attend an online personal interview over zoom/webex/video call with Dr Rajkumar’s Learning App Team. Final list will be announced and communicated to the students directly within 45 working days.
Do not exit the test, don’t go back to your home screen. Always stay on the text page untill the test is completed.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9591111001
Terms & Conditions
- List of selected students who clear the written test shall be announced on our website www.drrajkumars.com.
- Selected candidates from the written test shall attend an offline/online personal interview. Final list of students shall be announced on our website .
- The number of students selected for the interview round and final selection is as per the rules framed by Dr. Rajkumar’s Learning App for this test.
- Up to 100% scholarships will be awarded to aspirants of I & II PUC (for Aspirants from Karnataka) based on the combined score of the Test + personal interview.
- Scholarships can vary from 40 – 100% based on the performance of the aspirant in written test and interview by the App team members, faculty or mentors
- This scholarship program is targeted to select talented and committed students who need financial support to pursue their dreams
- Preference to 100 % scholarships will be given to those who clear the test and are from the economically weaker section with BPL cards.
- Selected candidates will be provided up to 100% scholarships to either of the below programs:
- Online Course
- Test Series based programs.
- The II PUC exam is one of the most challenging exams in our state. It requires a lot of commitment and hard work for a prolonged period of time. Students should be ready to commit themselves for the entire period of online course, i.e., approximately 06 to 09 months.
- Only those who are in I PUC or II PUC are eligible to avail scholarship.
- The decision of the Management wrt to scholarships and examination procedures represented by the administrative authority of the academy shall be final.
- Students who are not ready to commit themselves for the entire duration of the course, will not be given scholarship.
- Upon completion of registration process, students are requested to capture screenshot of the same and preserve it for future correspondence.